PRTG Manual: New in This Version
The continuous development and rollout of PRTG constantly expands its functionalities. Instead of delivering only a few versions with massive changes in every update each year, PRTG is automatically and continuously enhanced with new features and fixes.
We provide three release channels for PRTG on premises:
- Stable: Best tested version for live systems. It is updated about once or twice a month. It is for use on live systems.
- Preview: Offers the latest features and fixes and is updated several times a month. Consider this version as "beta", so do not use this version on live systems you depend on.
- Canary: Provides nightly builds and is updated very often. It is not extensively tested. Never use it on live systems you depend on.
With the release channels, you can choose from maximum stability, early access to new features, or a mix of both.
PRTG hosted by Paessler does not have release channels. Instead, we roll out the latest Stable version to PRTG hosted by Paessler instances in stages.
For an overview of all changes in the different versions, see the Release Notes for the "Stable" Release Channel on our website.
Release Notes for the "Stable" Release Channel
PRTG Version History
- Welcome to PRTG Network Monitor
- About this Document
- Key Features
- New in This Version
- Available Licenses
- System Requirements
- Introduction: Monitoring with PRTG