PRTG Manual: Setup
In the setup settings of the PRTG web interface, you can define almost all system settings for PRTG. However, some of the machine-oriented settings are defined using two Windows administration tools (see Others section below).
In the main menu, click on Setup to show the available options.
Some setup options are only available for PRTG on premises (marked with the PRTG on premises icon), so you cannot use these on PRTG in the cloud instances.
Some setup options are only available for PRTG in the cloud (marked with the PRTG in the cloud icon), so you cannot use these on PRTG on premises instances.
- PRTG Status—System Status
- PRTG Status—Cluster Status
- PRTG Status—Licensing Status and Settings
- PRTG Status—Auto-Update
- Account Settings—My Account
- Account Settings—Notifications
- Account Settings—Notification Contacts
- Account Settings—Schedules
- Manage Subscriptions
- System Administration—User Interface
- System Administration—Monitoring
- System Administration—Notification Delivery
- System Administration—Core & Probes
- System Administration—User Accounts
- System Administration—User Groups
- System Administration—Administrative Tools
- System Administration—Cluster
Optional Downloads and Add-Ons
- Downloads—Client App for Windows (Enterprise Console)
- Downloads—Client Apps for Mobile Devices
- Downloads—Remote Probe Installer
- Desktop Notifications
There are some settings that you have to make in the PRTG Administration Tool, running as Windows application.
- Arrange Objects
- Clone Object
- Create Device Template
- Show Dependencies
- Geo Maps
Other Ajax Web Interface Sections