PRTG Manual: Setup
In the setup settings of the PRTG web interface, you can define almost all system settings for PRTG. However, some of the machine-oriented settings are defined using two Windows administration tools (see section Others below).
Click Setup in the main menu bar to show the available options.
Some setup options are only available for PRTG on premises (marked with the PRTG on premises icon), so you cannot use these on PRTG hosted by Paessler instances.
Some setup options are only available for PRTG hosted by Paessler (marked with the PRTG hosted by Paessler icon), so you cannot use these on PRTG on premises instances.
- Account Settings—My Account
- Account Settings—Notification Templates
- Account Settings—Notification Contacts
- Account Settings—Schedules
- Manage Subscription
- System Administration—User Interface
- System Administration—Monitoring
- System Administration—Notification Delivery
- System Administration—Core & Probes
- System Administration—User Accounts
- System Administration—User Groups
- System Administration—Administrative Tools
- System Administration—Cluster
- PRTG Status—System Status
- PRTG Status—Cluster Status
- PRTG Status—Licensing Status and Settings
- PRTG Status—Auto-Update
- Optional Downloads—Desktop App
- Optional Downloads—Mobile App
- Optional Downloads—Remote Probe Installer
There are some settings that you have to make in the PRTG Administration Tool that runs as a Windows application.
- Arrange Objects
- Clone Object
- Create Device Template
- Show Dependencies
- Geo Maps
Other Ajax Web Interface Sections