The page below is from the manual of PRTG, our quick-to-install and easy-to-use network monitoring software
Try PRTG now and see how it can make your job easier.
PRTG Manual: Sensor Technologies
This section introduces different technologies that PRTG uses for monitoring to give you more background information. Please read more in the following sections.
- Monitoring via SNMP
- Monitoring via WMI
- Monitoring via SSH
- Monitoring Bandwidth via Packet Sniffing
- Monitoring Bandwidth via Flows
- Bandwidth Monitoring Comparison
- Monitoring Quality of Service
- Monitoring Email Round Trip
- Monitoring Backups
- Monitoring Virtual Environments
- Monitoring Databases
- Monitoring Syslogs and SNMP Traps