Features to help you
PRTG comes with 10 built-in technologies such as email, push, play alarm audio files, or triggering HTTP requests. PRTG on-premises also supports SMS text messages and executing EXE files.
Our free push notifications help you stay up to date when using your mobile device(s).
Adapt the notification system to suit your needs and schedule alerts (such as 'no low priority alerts at night'), or avoid alarm floods by using dependencies and acknowledging. You could even use our PRTG API to write your own notifications.
Multiple user interfaces
- Full featured web interface: based on AJAX with high security standards, highly performant thanks to Single Page Application (SPA) technology, and optimally adjusting to your systems by its responsive design
- PRTG Desktop app: native application for PRTG, especially for several PRTG installations
- App for iOS and Android
- All user interfaces allow SSL-secured local and remote access and can be used simultaneously.
Cluster failover solution
It is always better to be safe than sorry. PRTG Network Monitor allows failover tolerant monitoring. One single failover is included in every PRTG on-premises license!
Automatic failover handling: if the primary master of the cluster is not connected or is down, another node immediately takes over all its responsibilities, including the sending of notifications.
Take advantage of multiple points of presence monitoring: all nodes monitor all sensors all the time, so you can compare response times from different locations in the network (LAN/WAN/VPN).
The hosted version of PRTG also comes with high-availability monitoring. We take care of it for you so there is no cluster support in the cloud.
Maps and dashboards
Visualize your network using real time maps with live status information.
Create dashboards with the PRTG map designer and integrate all your network components with more than 300 different map objects – from device and status icons to traffic charts and top lists. Individualize your map using custom HTML.
Share your map providing its unique URL on a dashboard within your company LAN only, or even outside your company.
- Monitor several networks in different locations and separated networks within your company (for example, DMZ and LAN) with PRTG Remote Probes.
- Use remote probes to monitor your LAN with the hosted version of PRTG.
- Get the overview in one central PRTG core installation.
- You can also use remote probes to distribute monitoring load.
- Each PRTG license includes unlimited remote probes.
- As MSP you can monitor your customer's networks and increase the quality of service.
|Network Monitoring Software - Version 220.127.116.118 (April 16th, 2019)|
|Download for Windows and hosted version available|
|English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese|
|Up to 100 sensors for free (Price List)|
|Network devices, bandwidth, servers, applications, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and more|
Supported Vendors & Applications