Server Performance Monitoring
Improve and Monitor the Performance of Your Network and Servers
PRTG Network Monitor is the powerful bandwidth, availability and server performance monitoring solution by Paessler. The network analyzer calculates bandwidth usage via SNMP, packet sniffing and NetFlow, tracks the availability of network devices, and checks parameters such as CPU load, memory load, free disk space, etc.
In order to make server performance monitoring easier, PRTG comes with a range of built in server monitoring sensors:
- Standard mail sensors check the availability of your email services
- Email round trip sensors ensure the end-to-end delivery of emails and make it possible to monitor availability and performance of a complete email delivery proces
- MySQL, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle SQL sensors. These sensors check whether your SQL server accepts connections, processes requests, and returns an expected result when executing a custom SQL command
- File server sensors check free disk space, existence of files, changes to a file, etc.
- Virtual server sensors make performance monitoring of your virtual machines easier
Download the Server Performance Monitoring Software Now
PRTG is available in two editions. The free network monitoring software supports 10 sensors, and can be used for basic bandwidth and server performance monitoring purposes. Need more sensors to monitor a larger IT infrastructure? See our commercial licenses here.