Clear, convenient IBM monitoring
Monitor all your IBM devices
and servers with PRTG
Quick error detection
for better system health
You get alerted about problems
at an early stage
Works securely and reliably with IBM hard disks and servers
Company operations are highly dependent on a functional IT. When IBM hard disks and servers crash, work inevitably comes to a halt. With our IBM Monitoring, you can monitor several IBM devices and servers centrally and thereby minimize crashes and disturbances.
Four IBM sensors check the status of all logical and virtual disks as well as memory modules in IBM servers. You can also monitor the system health of IBM devices: fan performance, ambient and CPU temperature, humidity, voltage, and power supply status. By doing so, you'll ensure your IBM devices continue to deliver the performance your company needs.
Thanks to PRTG, the entire staff can work with peace of mind.
3 good reasons to choose PRTG
as your IBM monitoring tool
Get all IBM hard disks and servers at a glance and automatic alerts when threshold values are exceeded.
By spotting errors quickly, work process are interrupted less frequently and productivity soars.
This is how Network and IBM Monitoring
with PRTG works
IBM monitoring is based on the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). The four IBM sensors use lookups to determine
the status values of one or more sensor channels. The possible status values are defined in a lookup file.
PRTG simplifies your day
Our monitoring software works for you and promptly notifies you of potential issues.
It frees you to concentrate on your day-to-day tasks with peace of mind.
PRTG saves time
With PRTG, you get one central monitoring tool for your servers and entire network. Enjoy a quick overview of your whole infrastructure via our dashboard and app.
PRTG saves worry
Customizing PRTG is a breeze. Getting started or switching from another network monitoring tool is easy thanks to the PRTG auto-discovery and pre-configured device templates.
Your IBM devices at a glance
– even on the go
PRTG can be started within minutes and it's compatible with many mobile devices.
Trusted by 300,000 users
and recognized by industry analysts as a leader
What kind of data is gathered?
iWhat is a sensor?
In PRTG, “sensors” are the basic monitoring elements. One sensor usually monitors one measured value in your network, e.g. the traffic of a switch port, the CPU load of a server, the free space of a disk drive. On average you need about 5-10 sensors per device or one sensor per switch port.
Your IBM data is gathered by sensors in PRTG.
These four IBM-specific sensors are already incorporated into PRTG:
- SNMP IBM System X Logical Disk Sensor
- SNMP IBM System X Physical Disk Sensor
- SNMP IBM System X Physical Memory Sensor
- SNMP IBM System X System Health Sensor
Of course, thanks to its powerful API, PRTG also provides you with every possibility to create your own personalized sensors so you can monitor absolutely anything you please.
Learn more about PRTG
Computer Monitoring: PRTG automatically collects all relevant data of your computers like CPU utilization, operating temperature, or memory usage. Be in control of your network computers and prevent costly outages.
Fortinet Monitoring: Check the status of your Fortinet products and get alerts as soon as your Fortinet solution
identifies a security risk.
PAESSLER AG –
- Unlimited version of PRTG for 30 days
- After 30 days, PRTG reverts to a free version
- Or, you can upgrade to a paid license anytime
Most administrators want to test a tool for free before deciding to make an investment.
The many advantages of PRTG:
1. Free trial version: Take the time to explore PRTG so you can determine if it satisfies your needs and meets your expectations. Once the trial is over, it’s easy to upgrade your already configured version of PRTG, which means you’re much less likely to make an incorrect purchase.
2. One tool, one overview: Administrators often use a variety of monitoring solutions for their network or for the individual components of their infrastructure. But using several different tools every time you want to create an overview costs time and energy. PRTG is an “all-in-one” solution. Our dashboard and app provide a comprehensive overview, whenever you want it.
3. Quick customer support: Got a question? Stuck on a problem and need a hand? PRTG is backed by a dedicated development and support team. We do our utmost to answer every customer inquiry within 24 hours (on business days). Browse all our support topics here.
Configure your PRTG today. The trial version is free of charge. Save time, worry, and money with our monitoring tool designed for your network and entire infrastructure.
|Network Monitoring Software - Version 126.96.36.1992 (November 24th, 2020)|
|Download for Windows and hosted version available|
|English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese|
|Up to 100 sensors for free (Price List)|
|Network devices, bandwidth, servers, applications, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and more|
Supported Vendors & Applications