PRTG Manual: Setup
The Enterprise Console Is Deprecated!
The Enterprise Console is deprecated. We provide the documentation in this section for your information only.
You can still use the Enterprise Console but we do not further develop the program. We recommend that you use PRTG Desktop instead.
The Enterprise Console has a tab-like interface. Using the tabs you can navigate through various pages with information about your monitored objects, such as your network status and monitoring results, for example, as well as access maps, reports, tickets and settings.
There is documentation available for the following tabs:
For technical reasons, this function is available for one server at a time only. If you have configured more than one PRTG core server, choose one server from the server list in the upper-right corner.
For more information, refer to the respective section in the documentation for the PRTG web interface.
- User Interface
- Notification Delivery
- Core & Probes
- Administrative Tools
- Cluster (available in a cluster setup only)
- You see a list of configured user accounts. Select one to change settings. For details, see User Accounts section.
- You see a list of configured user groups. Select one to change settings. For details, see User Groups section.
- System Status
- Cluster Status (available in a cluster setup only)
- Licensing Status and Settings
- Auto Update
Optional Downloads and Tools:
- First Start
- General Layout
- Menu Tabs and Page Content
- PRTG Servers
- Windows Menu Structure
- Context Menus
- Shortcuts Overview