PRTG Manual: Remote Probe Setup Using Installer
In section Install a PRTG Remote Probe, we accompany your remote probe installation using the Remote Probe Installer.
These are the Steps to Go:
Moreover, there is a Debugging Remote Probe Connection Problems section in case you are facing issues after the installation.
For a semi-automatic installation of a Remote Probe directly from the device tree in the PRTG web interface, see section Remote Probe Quick Setup.
Do you run PRTG in a cluster? Then mind this important note.
Knowledge Base: How can I customize PRTG's ports for core-probe-connections?
- Active Directory Integration
- Application Programming Interface (API) Definition
- Filter Rules for xFlow, IPFIX, and Packet Sniffer Sensors
- Channel Definitions for xFlow, IPFIX, and Packet Sniffer Sensors
- Define IP Ranges
- Define Lookups
- Regular Expressions
- Add Remote Probe
- Failover Cluster Configuration
- Data Storage
- Using Your Own SSL Certificate
- Calculating Percentiles