Pricing & licensing
With our flexible subscription license, you only pay for what you need. The opex-based cost model
scales with you and your monitoring costs are never higher than planned.
with unlimited sensors and
unlimited server installations
Subscription starts with a
1-year period and 20,000 sensors
at $ 16,600
Use more or fewer sensors at any time – no complicated upgrades
or additional licenses
Licensing at a glance
Flexibility and efficiency
The number of sensors can be adjusted annually and as flexibly as your project requires. There are no limits to the number of sensors and we offer a transparent overview of your consumption. The opex-based cost model scales with you and your monitoring costs are never higher than planned.
Growth at a fair price
As you grow, your monitoring should grow with you. At the end of the year, you pay the agreed price and if you have used more sensors, the annual average of this additional use is calculated and invoiced. We call this oversensor usage: a fixed price combined with additional sensor usage if required.
Always up to date
Maintenance is the key to keeping your software highly functional, secure, and up to date. That is why maintenance is included with Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor and it is automatically renewed. Another bonus that comes with it is the comprehensive access to our customer support.
Pricing FAQ – PRTG Enterprise Monitor
A sensor in PRTG is defined as one aspect that you can monitor on a device, such as the CPU load on a machine, a port of a switch, a specific URL, or the traffic of a network connection. See this list for more sensor types.
A PRTG server is the central unit of PRTG. It receives monitoring data from the probe and handles reporting and notifications, provides the web server for the user interfaces, and much more. It is configured as a Windows service that is permanently run by the Windows system without requiring a user that is logged in.
PRTG Enterprise Monitor is the best solution for you if you want to:
- Monitor all systems, devices, traffic, and applications in large IT environments with thousands of devices and systems across multiple locations
- Gain a business service-oriented view of your network and infrastructure
- Minimize your project effort with a powerful and easy-to-use solution that keeps monitoring simple while ensuring performance, clarity, and usability
Find more details here.
Transparent, fair, and simple licensing
- There are no hidden costs, extra add-ons, or modules.
- You can use unlimited PRTG servers and sensors.
- Yearly subscription: PRTG Enterprise Monitor starts with a 1-year subscription period. Longer subscription periods are available upon request.
- The invoice amount for the entire contract period is due at the beginning of the respective contract period. In the case of payment by credit card, the amount is payable immediately and in the case of purchase on account, it is payable within 30 days after invoicing.
- From 20,000 sensors onwards, additional sensors can be purchased in increments of 10,000 each, starting at $ 16,600.
- You know what you're going to pay – and with our oversensor usage, you can scale up autonomously (even for a short time) and only pay the yearly average of what you have been using above your sensor limit.
PRTG Enterprise Monitor starts with a 1-year subscription term. Longer subscription terms are available upon request.
Customers are contacted in advance of subscription expiration via email and/or by a representative. The subscription period will be renewed automatically. Additionally, customers may reach out to their representative to discuss renewals and changes in their environments that may impact subscription usage.
No, there are not. In comparison to our perpetual licenses, PRTG Enterprise Monitor will always give you access to the latest updates, which include new features, numerous improvements, and bug fixes.
PRTG Enterprise Monitor is a good fit for very large setups or if the scenario requires multiple PRTG server installations, such as for distributed or heavily segmented environments.
Never run into performance issues with limitations on the number of sensors and server installations; rather, you pay for the sensors you need. As you grow, your monitoring solution will grow with you.
It includes the exclusive ITOps Board to monitor your business processes and to manage your SLAs so you only get notified when needed.
Easily monitor multiple independent configurations in a siloed environment for independent teams as each server has its own configuration and user base. Or you can monitor various aspects of the same network such as branch offices and types of equipment.
- For projects and spontaneous individual situations, you can use more or fewer sensors at any time without complicated upgrades or additional licenses.
We are happy to help!
Do you need more information, a live demo of PRTG Enterprise Monitor, or a formal quote?
Leave us your contact details and we'll reach out to discuss your individual setup.