24/7 website availability?
It’s possible with PRTG
Monitor the availability
of your websites
Monitor load times
Receive immediate notifications in the event of downtime or poor performance
Monitor from several
Unlimited version of PRTG for 30 days. After 30 days, PRTG reverts to a free version.
Or, you can upgrade to a paid license anytime.
What’s “website availability?”
Website availability is the amount of time that a website or service can be accessed by users. It is usually calculated as a percentage, and ideally, should be as close to 100% as possible. The “five nines” – or 99.999%, correspond to 5 minutes of downtime per year and is a value worth pursuing.
Why website availability
For most companies, a properly functioning website is a must.
Slow pages and 404 errors can have a major impact on business
and often come with a hefty price tag.
The PRTG Network Monitor provides round-the-clock monitoring
of the performance and availability of your websites. Thanks to
PRTG, you can stop errors in their tracks. And in the event that
one sneaks through, you'll be notified at once.
PRTG monitors the
- Availability of your websites and domains
- Whether certain content is available on the website
- Page speed
- Changes to the website
- CPU and memory usage, storage space on your web servers, etc.
- Availability and performance of your databases
PRTG in a nutshell
PRTG monitors your entire IT infrastructure
Traffic, packets, applications, bandwidth, cloud services, databases, virtual environments, uptime, ports, IPs, hardware, security, web services, disk usage, physical environments, IoT devices and almost everything you can imagine.
PRTG supports most technologies
SNMP (all versions), Flow technologies (i.e. NetFlow, jFlow, sFlow), SSH, WMI, Ping, and SQL. Powerful API (Python, EXE, DLL, PowerShell, VB, Batch Scripting, REST) to integrate everything else. See all PRTG features
PAESSLER AG –
- Unlimited version of PRTG for 30 days
- After 30 days, PRTG reverts to a free version
- Or, you can upgrade to a paid license anytime
Administrators must compare monitoring tools or search for a free one. There are several suppliers on the market.
PRTG comes with a full range of advantages:
1. Free trial version: PRTG is available in a free trial version. Use this version to get a feel for our network monitoring tool with no risk whatsoever.
2. Over 200,000 administrators: whether in large or small businesses, authorities, colleges or administrations - all around the world, more than 200,000 administrators put their trust in our network monitoring tool, and can therefore also monitor their bandwidth. Read our case studies here.
3. Support: do you have a question? We respond in a jiffy! You can already access a great deal of information online by consulting our FAQs, manuals, videos, webcasts, or knowledge base. You can of course also send us a message. We'll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours on business days.
PRTG – your network monitoring tool
PRTG is the Paessler AG all-in-one network monitoring tool. Our software is used by more than 200,000 administrators worldwide, whether it be to monitor their hardware- and server performance , their virtual environments, or the accessibility of their websites. Use PRTG for database monitoring or sql monitoring. PRTG is a one fits all network analyzer tool.
Save time, worry, and money. PRTG is configured in a matter of minutes. The trial version is offered free of charge. And you can upgrade whenever you like.
|Network Monitoring Software - Version 18.104.22.1682 (October 29th, 2019)|
|Download for Windows and hosted version available|
|English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese|
|Up to 100 sensors for free (Price List)|
|Network devices, bandwidth, servers, applications, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and more|
Supported Vendors & Applications