There are a lot of Fortnite errors
out there. Way too many, right?
You as a Gamer know that for sure – Runtime Errors, Easy Anti-Cheat Errors, Crashing of the Game,
Problems starting the Game, and IP Ban Issues.
Here you’ll find a list of the most common Fortnite errors and proven quick fix solutions:
- Fortnite Error “Error 91” or “Object variable or with block variable not set”
- Fortnite Error “Error 93”
- Fortnite Error “Error 8” or “You may or may not need an update”
- Fortnite Error “Error 23”
- Fortnite Error “Error 30005” or “Create file failed with 32”
- Fortnite Error “Error 0”
- Fortnite Error “Error 30007”
- Fortnite Error “AS-1041”
- Fortnite Error “Error 15” or “Error Code: LS-0015”
- Fortnite Error “Error 6”
- Fortnite Error “Error 22”
- Fortnite Error “VPN Error” or “IP Ban”
And you’ll find the solution to get rid of ALL Fortnite errors – forever: Test PRTG as your new game monitoring tool
and get stared within minutes!
Error code 91 is one of the most common Fortnite errors on Windows based systems. During the game, you get disconnected and face runtime error code 91. There are many possible causes of this error: missing DLL, installation problems, a network blackout, bugs, malware attacks, or registry errors. The error message dialog box may display either the message “error 91” or the error message “Object variable or with block variable not set”. Both of them refer to the same problem.
If you face error 91 while playing Fortnite, there are different possible solutions to fix the problem:
- Use a registry cleaner tool to repair damaged configurations in your installation and your computer’s registry.
- Run an antivirus scanner to check for viruses and malware on your computer.
- Verify the Fortnite game files to fix corrupt game files in the system, then continue the game to check if the problem persists.
- Reinstall the game and make sure to download the latest version of Fortnite.
Best Solution: https://www.compuchenna.co.uk/runtime-error-91/
Are you facing error 93 while playing Fortnite? Then you are most definitely trying to join a friend’s party in the game. Sometimes, joining a friend’s party leads to error message 93.
To fix the problem, try these quick solutions:
- Change your in-game skin in your account’s equipment section. Change your skin, then go back to the game and try again to follow your friend’s invitation.
- Changing the lobby to public instead of private may also solve the problem. You can change the lobby in the settings menu. However, be aware that changing the lobby to public means that anyone can join the party with an invite.
- As a workaround for error 93, you can add your friends to your Epic account, then invite them to join the party.
- If none of the above help solving the issue, you may be facing a server issue. In this case, wait until the Fortnite server error has been fixed, then continue the game and try again.
The Fortnite error 8 occurs when playing the game on the PlayStation 4. The error message comes up when the system fails to search for an update. As a result, the error message “You may or may not need an update” appears on the screen.
To solve the problem, check if your PS4 needs an update and if you have the latest version of Fortnite. If all software is up to date, deinstall Fortnite and reinstall the game to solve the problem.
Error 23 is an Easy Anti-Cheat error. If the error messages comes up while playing Fortnite, it indicates missing dependencies, for example Windows updates, GPU drivers or others.
To solve error 23, follow these quick fix solutions:
- Update Windows: Make sure that you have installed the latest updates for Windows.
- Reinstall your GPU drivers.
- Update or reinstall the game, and verify the game file integrity.
- Run your antivirus software to check for any malware or viruses.
If you are facing error code 30005 or the message “Create file failed with 32” while playing Fortnite, the solution depends on the actual cause of the problem. The error usually appears after the system crashes during the game. It is produced by the anti-cheat service Easy Anti-Cheat, and indicates that something on your PC is blocking the service.
Fortnite error 30005 is in most cases caused by an anti-virus software or another program blocking the function. To solve the issue, make sure that your anti-virus or anti-malware software allows the Easy Anti-Cheat service to work properly. Also make sure that the service is enabled in your settings.
Best Solution: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360034119754--PC-How-to-resolve-Error-Code-30005-CreateFile-Failed-with-32-
Many gamers complain about the game crashing while playing. If the screen displays the error message 0, the problem lies in the anti-cheat system of the game. The system is either unable to connect or not running properly due to restricted administrative privileges.
Try the following steps to fix error 0:
- Open the Fortnite folder on your computer and navigate to
- Right-click on the FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping and select Properties
- Click on Compatibility and check the box “Run this program as an administrator”
- Apply and click OK
- Repeat these steps with the setting for FortniteClient-Win-64-Shipping-BE, ForniteClient-Win64-Shipping-EAC, and FortniteLauncher.
Best Solution: https://appuals.com/fix-error-0-on-fortnite/
Error 30007 occurs in Fortnite when the Driver Signature Enforcement (DSE) service is not enabled in the system. DSE is a security mechanism and must be enabled fo the Easy Anti-Cheat system to run properly.
To solve the problem and get rid of error message 30007, follow these steps:
- Press the Start(Windows) button
- In the search box, type “cmd”, then press “Enter”
- In the command field, enter the following:
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF , press "Enter"
bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF , press "Enter"
- Reboot your computer to apply the changes above, then restart the game and check if the error persists.
Best Solution: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/articles/360000024738-EasyAntiCheat-errors-30007-and-10011
Are you facing error code AS-1041 when trying to log in to Fortnite? In most cases, this is a performance problem on the client side.
To solve the problem, check the ping on your computer, then run epic launcher and try to login into the game. If it does not work, check the Fortnite server status on the Epic Games website to see if the problem is caused by Fortnite.
Best Solution: https://www.ccboot.com/fortnite-fix.htm
The error code LS-0015 may pop up when trying to launch Fortnite. The error message indicates that the game is unable to connect to the server.
The first step to solve the problem is to log in to the Device Manager. Uninstall the network adapters, then restart the system and see if the error still occurs.
Have you come across error 6 while playing Fortnite? Then you are facing a problem related to the matchmaking services of the game which team up the players. Unfortunately, there is no safe workaround to fix this problem, because it needs to be solved on the Epic Games server side. Check the server status on the Epic Games website or social media to monitor the status of the problem.
Best Solution: https://www.metabomb.net/fortnite-battle-royale/gameplay-guides/fortnite-battle-royale-error-0-6-7-is-0015-fixes-workarounds-2
Error code 22 pops up when the game fails to start. There are several possible reasons for this problem to occur: The game files may be corrupted, there could be an interference with your anti-virus software, or you are lacking the administarator rights to access the game.
Fortunately, most of these problems can be solved easily. If Fortnite does not start, try the following quick fix solutions:
- Update or reinstall the game on your computer.
- Start the game as an administrator, then restart the game.
- Check if your anti-virus software is blocking the game. Turn off your malware software or change the settings to allow Fortnite to run.
- Check the server status, because the game requires connection to the server to start.
Best Solution: https://errorcodeguru.com/error-code-22/
Fortnite has strict terms and conditions regarding the user’s IP address. Players are not allowed to block their IP and may experience an IP ban. To avoid an IP ban, many users use a VPN. The use of a VPN may also reduce error pop-up messages, decrease lag and ensure security while playing Fortnite.
If you are experiencing an IP ban in the game, you can use a VPN provider of your choice to solve the issues.
Best Solution: https://www.addictivetips.com/vpn/fortnite/