Modern hosted monitoring
- All-in-one unified monitoring hosted for you
- Ping, traffic, applications, bandwidth, hardware, and more
- Rely on maximum security, speed and performance
- PRTG is trusted by over 200,000 admins every day
20 years experience
Use all popular PRTG features - we host it for you
Ready in minutes
Your PRTG instance is up and running in a very short amount of time compared to any in-house implementation. Access 24/7 from any device.
Tasks around the management of your monitoring system are offloaded to us. We keep your PRTG always up-to-date. So you can concentrate on your important tasks.
PRTG is the swiss army knife when it comes to professional hosted monitoring. A high amount of pre-configured sensors are ready out of the box. Set up custom sensors and monitor nearly everthing.
Try PRTG for free. Once you're convinced, choose one of the flexible plans. PRTG hosted by Paessler is billed monthly, based on the number of sensors that you need.
Monitor Everything - right now!
PRTG can be started within minutes and it's compatible with many mobile devices.
We simplify your daily work!
PRTG can scan network segments by pinging defined IP ranges. This way PRTG will automatically recognize a wide range of devices and systems and create sensors from predefined device templates. This saves you a lot of configuration work and you can start hosted monitoring right away.
With PRTG Maps you can create web pages with up-to-date monitoring data in your desired design. You can even make maps with your monitoring data publicly available. Have an eye on your network like you need it!
PRTG alerts you when it discovers warnings or unusual metrics. With our free Apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone you can get push notifications directly to your phone. You can easily setup notifications via email according to your needs. With our powerful API you can even write your own notification scripts.
Award winning solution
We work hard on making our software as powerful and easy-to-use
as possible for our customers each and every day.
Of course it makes us proud when we get awards for that.
“Hey Dirk, what do you think about network monitoring?”
“Without network monitoring, it can easily take several hours to locate a network error, such as identifying a router which isn't working properly. Costs can quickly pile up due to unused man days. With a monitoring service, the amount of downtime can be minimized and in many cases even proactively eliminated. With our PRTG monitoring tool, we hope to simplify the job of administrators so they can go about their work efficiently and with less stress.”
Dirk Paessler, founder of Paessler AG
Be Alerted Quickly
PRTG features a variety of alert types: E-mail, Push Notification, Pager, Apps, running an external application, etc. You can specify when and how each person is to be informed about network issues. To do so, you can add contacts and edit, delete, or pause your notifications at any time.
The notification system is built into the hosted monitoring software and is available at no extra charge. Because of its integrated quality, configuring the alert feature is done in just a few clicks.
PRTG won't wait to let you know if your "network is on fire." You define your own thresholds. If these are crossed, you'll receive a corresponding notification. This means you can intervene promptly before clients or coworkers are aware of any problems.
- Unlimited version of PRTG for 30 days
- After 30 days, PRTG reverts to a free version
- Or, you can upgrade to a paid license anytime
Most administrators want to test a tool for free before deciding to make an investment.
The many advantages of PRTG:
1. Free trial version: Take the time to explore PRTG so you can determine if it satisfies your needs and meets your expectations. Once the trial is over, it’s easy to upgrade your already configured version of PRTG, which means you’re much less likely to make an incorrect purchase.
2. One tool, one overview: Administrators often use a variety of monitoring solutions for their network or for the individual components of their infrastructure. But using several different tools every time you want to create an overview costs time and energy. PRTG is an “all-in-one” solution. Our dashboard and app provide a comprehensive overview, whenever you want it.
3. Quick customer support: Got a question? Stuck on a problem and need a hand? PRTG is backed by a dedicated development and support team. We do our utmost to answer every customer inquiry within 24 hours (on business days). Browse all our support topics here.
Configure your PRTG today. The trial version is free of charge. Save time, worry, and money with our monitoring tool designed for your network and entire infrastructure.