PRTG Manual: Context Menus
On right-click, different context menus are available.
While on the Overview tab or on the Management tab of a library, right-click any library node to show its context menu.
- Select either Details... or Edit | Settings... to get to the Libraries and Node Settings.
While on the Overview tab, these settings are also available via left-clicking the node's name.
- Edit | Rename... gives you an option to rename the library node quickly.
- Delete from Library... removes this library node from the current library.
This does not delete any objects in your device tree.
- The Move | ... options move the library node up and down within the library.
- Select Send Link by Email to open a new email using your system's standard email client. It contains a direct link to the page you're currently viewing.
Libraries have the same Context Menus available that you already know from the device tree. With one exception: While accessing these menus within libraries, the Move and Delete options are disabled to avoid accidental changes to your device tree.