Paessler présente PRTG sur le Cloud, le service complet et unifié de surveillance réseau
WAKEFIELD, Mass. And NUREMBERG, Germany, October 11, 2017 – Paessler AG, the innovative network monitoring specialist, today unveiled PRTG in the cloud, a comprehensive and unified network monitoring service that combines the proven capabilities of PRTG Network Monitor (PRTG) with the flexibility, economy and security of the cloud. PRTG in the cloud is available now. Network administrators and other information technology (IT) professionals are invited to begin a free 10-day trial by visiting: https://my-prtg.com/.
PRTG empowers network administrators to continuously monitor the health and performance of their entire infrastructure including networks, systems, hardware, applications and devices - on premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments that include physical and virtualized assets. With feeds from more than 200 pre-configured sensors, PRTG’s highly customizable dashboards reveal in a glance the precise information that administrators want to see from real-time intelligence on the performance and health of the network as a whole to granular details such as the temperature and capacity levels of individual servers.
PRTG alerts administrators in the manner they prefer whenever any pre-determined performance thresholds are met ensuring that they are the first to know when a problem arises. The solution also integrates seamlessly with custom sensors, including those for machines that comprise the Internet of Things, through a straight forward API. Today, more than 200,000 network administrators, including those at small businesses and medium-sized enterprises across all industries, rely on PRTG for peace of mind and to ensure that their IT infrastructure always works as it should.
PRTG in the cloud combines all of the attributes of PRTG on premises that network administrators love with the benefits of a true cloud-based network monitoring-as-a-service solution. Some of these benefits include:
• The inherent resiliency of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2): With PRTG in the cloud, administrators gain the inherent resiliency of Amazon’s EC2, as well as the speed and security it’s known for.
• Cost effective and nearly immediate deployment of PRTG: With PRTG in the cloud it has never been easier to begin monitoring from the browser of your choice right away. No monitoring server or license is required. Network administrators simply add PRTG’s Remote Probe into their network and within 60 to 90 seconds they are ready to use any number of the 200 pre-configured sensors Paessler offers and see in real time what’s happening across their entire IT infrastructure.
• Effortless scalability and flexibility: PRTG in the cloud makes it easy to immediately scale monitoring activities and the number of sensors in use. In the event that new locations are added, such as through an acquisition, additional IT infrastructure can also be immediately monitored. And with support for numerous languages, including English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, PRTG enables global organizations to rest assured that they always know how their networks are performing around the world.
• Proven features with even more convenience: PRTG was designed with ease-of-use in mind and is known for the intuitive nature of its on-premises version. PRTG in the cloud further simplifies network monitoring by making network administrators’ lives even easier. Once a subscription is activated, Paessler handles everything needed to run PRTG, including updates and regular backups of the client’s unique PRTG configuration and historical data.
• Instantaneous support from a customer support team and network monitoring experts who have immediate access to your PRTG instance: With real time insight into what you’re seeing in your network, PRTG’s experts can provide timely and immediately relevant information and insights as the need arises.
“Our goal has always been to make network monitoring as simple and effective as possible,” said Dirk Paessler, CEO of Paessler. “With PRTG in the cloud, we are providing even greater flexibility, ease of use and more choices to network administrators all while saving them time and eliminating tasks that come with any on-premises deployment. We will continue to offer and fully support PRTG on premises as it has always been deployed, but we’re confident that PRTG in the cloud will quickly emerge as a favorite solution for many of our customers.”
Follow Paessler on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
“Our goal has always been to make network monitoring as simple and effective as possible.”
Dirk Paessler, CEO of Paessler
Paessler is working together with several PR agencies around the world. Please send your press inquiries to:
T: +49 911 93775-0
US: Hughes Agency
T: + 1 864 271 0718
AU/NZ: Sphere PR
T: +61 2 8065 0304/
+61 405 579633
SEA: PRecious Communications
T: +65 6303 0567
T: +44 20 3697 4200
DE/AT/CH: Sprengel & Partner
T: +49 2661 91260-0
T: +54 (11) 6091-8220
FR: Cayen Consulting
T: +33 (0)6 11 43 41 76
BR: GAD Comunicação
T: +55 (11) 3846-9981
T: +39 02 202215 1