Desculpe, esta página ainda não está disponível em português.
A great place to work
Currently 300 employees from all over the world form the large Paessler family.
We have become a global leader without giving up the innovative, agile spirit of our early years.
Our culture is about collaboration and we are proud to be recognized as a great place to work.
We strive to be a company where everyone can feel valued and engaged. Our awards and great reviews show that we are dedicated to living by these values.
- Three working models to choose from:
- 1. PHQ mode: Work at our company site in Nuremberg
- 2. Flex mode: Switch flexibly between home and office work
- 3. Home mode: Work at home and connect with us digitally
- Flexible working hours and times (flextime, part-time)
- Comprehensive on-boarding with a personal mentor
- Flexibility in the choice of hardware and software
- Above average employee satisfaction
- Not only theoretical, but practiced family friendliness
- 30 vacation days and "Paessler holidays"
- Participation in company success through bonuses
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational disability insurance
- Further education and training without a rigid budget
- Subsidized public transport ticket
- JobRad Bike leasing
- Coffee & beverages, fruit, ice cream, candy drawer
- In-house bistro with the world’s best chef
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers
- Sports activities and health days
- Table tennis, table football, billiard and PlayStation
- Innovation Days, Lightning Talks and BarCamps
- Free solar power charging for electric cars and scooters
- Employee parking spaces and bicycle cellar
- Team events, Christmas party and summer party
- Paessler band and other employee projects
"We build the company we want to work for – that's how we do things here!"
"Looking for fun, delicious food and awesome colleagues? Then what are you waiting for? :)"
" ... a gem for those that want to get the Franconian "Google Spirit" - Paessler AG!!"
"An interesting creative IT company - not only for geeks."