What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Increase displaytime in livegraph

Votes:

hello, how do I increase the display time in the live graph? Some Sensors show 30 hours and some 120 days. How can I configure that?

Thank you!

configuration live-graph paessler

Created on Sep 15, 2010 8:14:42 AM

3 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear Uwe,

the necessary setting is to be made in the PRTG Server Administration tool, on the tab Memory Usage. Please be aware that the time period covered by the Live Graph is also determined by the scanning interval of the individual sensor. So if you choose the Live Graphs to have 240 values, this can mean a covered time period of 4hours when a scanning sensor has a 1 minute scanning interval. However a sensor with a scanning interval of 5minutes then the live graph covers 20hours.
As of version 15 of PRTG you can find and change this setting directly in the PRTG AJAX web interface: System Administration - User Interface.

Best Regards.

Created on Sep 15, 2010 2:52:09 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Last change on May 2, 2016 8:13:49 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

hello torsten,

should this still work the same way in the actual version? i have no luck finding "prtg server administration tool" or "memory usage" anywhere....

Created on Apr 29, 2016 7:53:59 PM

Votes:

As of version 15 of PRTG you can find and change this setting directly in the PRTG AJAX web interface: System Administration - User Interface.

Created on May 2, 2016 8:13:34 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.