What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Is it possible to use the scale syntex of the google maps api?

Votes:

Looking to use the scale=2 syntex to put get a bigger resolution map. IE when geomap.htm is called would like the page to use this url string "/controls/geomap.htm?id=<#objectid>&width=640&height=640&scale=2&maxlegenditems=50">" so that the map resolution can be 1280x1280 pixels under the free license.

api geomap google-maps prtg

Created on Nov 30, 2011 8:26:42 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

I'm sorry, but this is not possible.

best regards.

Created on Dec 5, 2011 11:01:19 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Will this be possible in future versions or not all together? I only ask, cause I was reading the api guide from google and it looks like a good feature for us to utilize, and possibly build a drop down in the settings page allowing us to choose either 1 or 2 for the scale for geomaps to use.

Created on Dec 5, 2011 1:56:33 PM

Votes:

I'm afraid it's not planned in the moment. sorry.

Created on Dec 5, 2011 3:45:08 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.