November 27, 2018 - Source: Electronic Specifier
Securing the Internet of (insecure) Things
By Lanna Cooper
"The Internet of Things (IoT) has become a staple in our everyday lives. Whether it’s remotely switching on the heating to ensure the house is warm when we arrive home, or boiling the kettle before we’ve even dragged ourselves out of bed, IoT is undoubtedly engrained into our daily lives - and its presence is only set to grow. It’s projected that by 2025 there will be more than 75 billion connected devices - that’s more than triple the number of connected devices currently in existence. [...]"
Latest Press Clippings
- March 6, 2019 - Tech Native : Cracking the code: How hard can it be?
- February 26, 2019 - Total MK : Paessler AG sponsors TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions in Milton Keynes
- February 26, 2019 - Wendover News : Paessler AG sponsors award-winning TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions for people with autism
Latest Press Releases
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things
- June 5, 2018: Paessler and Fujitsu alliance ensures Uptime of IT Infrastructure