November 27, 2018 - Source: Electronic Specifier
Securing the Internet of (insecure) Things
By Lanna Cooper
"The Internet of Things (IoT) has become a staple in our everyday lives. Whether it’s remotely switching on the heating to ensure the house is warm when we arrive home, or boiling the kettle before we’ve even dragged ourselves out of bed, IoT is undoubtedly engrained into our daily lives - and its presence is only set to grow. It’s projected that by 2025 there will be more than 75 billion connected devices - that’s more than triple the number of connected devices currently in existence. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
- June 11, 2019 - Tech Native : Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things