February 4, 2019 - Source: Information Security Buzz
Prevention Is Better Than Cure: Using Network Monitoring To Help Halt Anonymous Hackers
By Martin Hodgson
"Today’s media is obsessed with cybercrime. From data breaches to identity theft, we’re increasingly seeing hacks hit the headlines – with more than four in ten businesses (43%) experiencing a cyber breach in 2018. In this new reality, phenomena such as Charlie Brooker’s Bandersnatch are beginning to thrive – providing viewers with the much-craved insights into the world of coding, programming, and hacking. Allowing spectators to control the programmer, Bandersnatch not only feeds the viewers’ curiosities surrounding computing, but also raises questions as to whether a hacker can ever remain truly anonymous, reminding us why it’s imperative that we protect our networks. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
- June 11, 2019 - Tech Native : Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
- June 6, 2019 - Electronic Specifier : Overcome the big networking frustrations at half-day event
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things