June 20, 2019 - Source: techradar.pro
Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
By Martin Hodgson
"By the year of 2050, there could be as many as 10 billion people living on earth – all demanding food.
Global food demand is on the rise. In fact, according to McKinsey, if current trends continue, then by 2050, caloric demand will increase by 70 percent, with crop demand for human and animal consumption set to increase by at least 100 per cent. These demands are shaping our agricultural markets in a way that we have never witnessed before.
Agriculture is an industry that is no stranger to technology, especially when it comes to the Internet of Things (IoT). [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 23, 2019 - Channel Asia : Paessler opens development hub in Malaysia
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things