November 1, 2019 - Source: IT Pro Portal
The healthcare IT environment: Tips on monitoring software and what to look for
"Here are some things to look out for when considering monitoring software for healthcare IT environments.
Today modern IT equipment is necessary in order to provide high standards of healthcare for the general population. However, the establishment of a modern IT infrastructure requires the ability to implement and manage both traditional IT and medical systems. IT professionals working within a healthcare environment are often faced with a unique challenge: they have the “traditional” IT elements of firewalls, routers and switches to take care of, and then on top of that, there are the specialised healthcare systems with their associated data formats, communication protocols, and medical devices. All of these elements and systems co-exist in the same infrastructure, and this brings with it some challenges [...]"
Latest press clippings
- November 7, 2019 - IT Web : Hidden costs catching network administrators by surprise
- November 1, 2019 - IT Pro Portal : The healthcare IT environment: Tips on monitoring software and what to look for
- November 1, 2019 - IT Web : Africa Solution Distributor (ASD) extends pan-African Paessler’s PRTG reseller opportunities
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2019: Paessler launches PRTG PLUS to meet large enterprise needs
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments