March 27, 2019 - Source: Business Computing World
Technology Saves Heritage Computing at The National Museum of Computing
"The National Museum of Computing (TNMOC) has partnered with network monitoring company, Paessler to protect some of the world’s most precious historical artefacts currently housed in Block H on Bletchley Park.
These artefacts, which date from the 1940s to the present day, have played a key role in shaping the technology we rely on today and can function only in specific environmental conditions. Any changes in temperature, humidity, light and even noise can cause damage or machine failure.
Prior to implementing Paessler’s PRTG technology, museum staff would manually have to ensure each of the 14 galleries and rooms achieved the appropriate conditions. However, with the help of PRTG Network Monitor, the museum has been able to automate the monitoring of the environmental conditions. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- August 21, 2019 - Inside Small Business : Getting 5G ready: a guide for business leaders
- August 16, 2019 - : Hackers In The Home: How Safe Is Your Alarm System?
- August 9, 2019 - BusinessToday : Paessler Sets Motion For Ambitious Growth Plans In Malaysia
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things