August 22, 2019 - Source: Infosec Voices
Sounding The Alarm: Can Your Home Security System Be Hacked?
By Martin Hodgson
"A network is only as secure as the devices connected to it. With each connected device comes increased vulnerability. The modern household is no exception, with the recent explosion of IoT devices in the home creating a potential goldmine for hackers. Scarier still, many of these connected devices on home networks are dangerously unsecured. Even home alarm systems, designed to protect your home from physical intruders, may be a gateway for virtual intruders to access your private data. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- November 7, 2019 - IT Web : Hidden costs catching network administrators by surprise
- November 1, 2019 - IT Pro Portal : The healthcare IT environment: Tips on monitoring software and what to look for
- November 1, 2019 - IT Web : Africa Solution Distributor (ASD) extends pan-African Paessler’s PRTG reseller opportunities
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2019: Paessler launches PRTG PLUS to meet large enterprise needs
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments