April 29, 2019 - Source: Satoshi Nakamoto Blog
Infrastructure just isn't as important to the future of network monitoring
By Martin Hodgson
"When we consider the challenges posed by today’s digital world, it is clear that IT operators must be agile and prepared for all technological advancements. If the industry is to continue to thrive and grow, we must continue to look towards the future of computing technology.
In order to prepare for the future – we must first understand the changes that are taking place now and here have been several notable shifts over the last few years when it comes to the world of operations. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- November 7, 2019 - IT Web : Hidden costs catching network administrators by surprise
- November 1, 2019 - IT Pro Portal : The healthcare IT environment: Tips on monitoring software and what to look for
- November 1, 2019 - IT Web : Africa Solution Distributor (ASD) extends pan-African Paessler’s PRTG reseller opportunities
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2019: Paessler launches PRTG PLUS to meet large enterprise needs
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments