April 29, 2019 - Source: Satoshi Nakamoto Blog
Infrastructure just isn't as important to the future of network monitoring
By Martin Hodgson
"When we consider the challenges posed by today’s digital world, it is clear that IT operators must be agile and prepared for all technological advancements. If the industry is to continue to thrive and grow, we must continue to look towards the future of computing technology.
In order to prepare for the future – we must first understand the changes that are taking place now and here have been several notable shifts over the last few years when it comes to the world of operations. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things