December 11, 2017 - Source: CSO Australia
Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
By Daniel Sultana
"IT administrators are too busy to manually check their systems for leaks minute-by-minute, day-by-day. That said, they do need to put strategies in place to keep their networks safe. Implementing an all-encompassing security strategy offers the best protection in the context of network security, especially if it can recognise situations and trends quickly. For example, the ability to receive alerts when IT leaks and attacks occur can allow response and recovery times to decrease dramatically. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things