May 22, 2019 - Source: IT Brief Australia
Research highlights the biggest frustrations in Australian IT departments
"Around six in ten Australian IT admins are frustrated by unexpected network issues in the workplace, and just over one third feel underappreciated. That’s according to Paessler, the network monitoring company, which compared and contrasted the views and opinions of 2,000 IT administrators across the world. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 23, 2019 - Channel Asia : Paessler opens development hub in Malaysia
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things