January 23, 2018 - Source: MK Citizen
Relaxed opening sessions at TNMOC for people with autism
By Sammy Jones
Paessler AG, the global network management specialist and makers of PRTG Network Monitor, is sponsoring the 2018 Relaxed Opening sessions at The National Museum of Computing. First launched in TNMOC last year to benefit families with autistic children, the Relaxed Opening sessions have been a huge success and already been supported by a Museums + Heritage Prize Fund.
Latest press clippings
- August 21, 2019 - Inside Small Business : Getting 5G ready: a guide for business leaders
- August 16, 2019 - : Hackers In The Home: How Safe Is Your Alarm System?
- August 9, 2019 - BusinessToday : Paessler Sets Motion For Ambitious Growth Plans In Malaysia
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things