August 21, 2018 - Source: Computerworld UK
PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.2063
By Mike Williams
"PRTG Network Monitor is a professional tool for monitoring your network and its activities. The program can use a range of sensors to track the up/ down time of particular devices, for instance, bandwidth use, service availability and a whole lot more. The initial setup is surprisingly straightforward, too, as PRTG Network Monitor generally does a good job of automatically discovering your various devices."
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things