November 30, 2017 - Source: SCMagazine
Protecting data against attacks - cyber and otherwise
By Dirk Paessler
"In the current IT climate, passwords are being continuously stolen and sold on the Internet for high profit. Attacks are getting bigger and more dangerous, with a huge range of high-profile companies suffering data breaches in the recent past. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
- June 11, 2019 - Tech Native : Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things