December 15, 2017 - Source: IT SECURITY GURU
Protecting data against attacks - cyber and otherwise
By Dean Alvarez
"Passwords are continuously being stolen and sold on the Internet for profit. This is leading to larger and more dangerous attacks, with a range of high-profile companies suffering from data breaches. Experts have estimated that over 300 billion username and password combinations will be at risk of being hacked, stolen and sold on the dark web by 2020. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things