December 7, 2017 - Source: IT Brief NZ
Preparing for the unpredictable - the importance of network disaster planning
By George Wilson
"Unpredictability is the spice of life – keeping us on our toes throughout the highs and lows of our existence. For businesses, unpredictability is not quite so serendipitous and in many cases, can have a cataclysmic impact on the business. As a result, organisations are wising up to the need to mitigate risks across core business functions and processes, should disaster occur. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things