November 25, 2019 - Source: disruptivetechasean
Paessler launches public BETA of BitDecoder to translate IoT data from Sigfox 0G devices into visual formats
"Paessler AG, the monitoring specialist, announces the launch of its BitDecorder – a SaaS application that decodes payloads from Sigfox 0G-connected devices.
BitDecoder takes encoded payload data from Sigfox 0G-connected IoT devices and transforms it into a visual and more easily readable format, namely a decoded JSON format. It is designed to help organisations structure, market and decode complex payloads more simply and efficiently.
Benefits of BitDecoder:
- Highly visual format – transforms encoded hexadecimal payload into decoded JSON format
- Saves time using pre-defined device templates – the BitDecoder comes with many templates for multiple devices saving development time and effort
- No programming skills are required – simple selection of the device type from a template list
- Hosted infrastructure – no need for a dedicated machine and its associated maintenance costs
- Easy to maintain and customisable – cloning and editing templates can be created to meet specific project needs. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- December 4, 2019 - Networking Plus : 'Ageing tech is biggest problem for IT staff' - report
- December 4, 2019 - Networking Plus : Managing rapid IoT adoption
- December 3, 2019 - Iot Now : Public BETA of BitDecoder launched by Paessler AG to translate IoT data from Sigfox 0G devices into visual formats
Latest press releases
- November 19, 2019: Paessler launches public BETA of BitDecoder to translate IoT data from Sigfox 0G devices into visual formats
- October 15, 2019: Paessler launches PRTG PLUS to meet large enterprise needs
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO