October 2, 2019 - Source: Tech Coffee House
Paessler launches PRTG PLUS
By Mark Ko
"Paessler AG, the IT monitoring specialist, is announcing PRTG PLUS, a new channel-focused subscription licence. This new offering will be available to certified PRTG PLUS Partners for end users who need to monitor 5,000 devices or more. PRTG PLUS will run alongside the existing PRTG offerings.
“When we’re talking to customers monitoring tens of thousands of devices, we recognise a need for more integrated support. Customers have been asking for a solution that builds on the strong foundations of PRTG but makes larger-scale deployments simpler. This is where our PRTG PLUS Partners come in with their professional service offering,” said Steven Feurer, CTO at Paessler. “Our PRTG PLUS Partners are essential to ensuring monitoring is deployed effectively in these larger IT environments. We will be supporting them to do this through our premium support channels.” [...] "
Latest press clippings
- October 2, 2019 - Tech Coffee House : Paessler launches PRTG PLUS
- September 30, 2019 - IT Brief Australia : Paessler prepares for expansion with new CEO appointment
- September 30, 2019 - The fast mode : Helmut Binder Takes Over as CEO of Paessler
Latest press releases
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools