February 26, 2019 - Source: Wendover News
Paessler AG sponsors award-winning TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions for people with autism
By Stephen Fleming
"The 2019 Relaxed Opening sessions for people with autism at The National Museum of Computing are already proving highly popular and visitors are advised to register promptly for the increasingly popular sessions. Sponsored in 2018 and 2019 by Paessler AG, the global network management specialist, the award-wining Relaxed Opening sessions provide a calm environment for families who often find the crowds and noise of public attractions too stressful for some family members. [...]"
Latest Press Clippings
- March 6, 2019 - Tech Native : Cracking the code: How hard can it be?
- February 26, 2019 - Total MK : Paessler AG sponsors TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions in Milton Keynes
- February 26, 2019 - Wendover News : Paessler AG sponsors award-winning TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions for people with autism
Latest Press Releases
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things
- June 5, 2018: Paessler and Fujitsu alliance ensures Uptime of IT Infrastructure