June 6, 2019 - Source: Electronic Specifier
Overcome the big networking frustrations at half-day event
By Lanna Cooper
"With recent research from Paessler showcasing that more than half of IT admins are frustrated by nasty network surprises - the event offers the perfect opportunity for IT professionals to learn more about the benefits of an effective monitoring system, and how to implement one.
The day will include a variety of workshop sessions starting with the monitoring basics and best practice, moving into troubleshooting and how the IT role is changing with non-IT workloads coming into focus.
Some reputable brands are attending the event, with a leading global travel search site presenting their PRTG use case. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- October 2, 2019 - Tech Coffee House : Paessler launches PRTG PLUS
- September 30, 2019 - IT Brief Australia : Paessler prepares for expansion with new CEO appointment
- September 30, 2019 - The fast mode : Helmut Binder Takes Over as CEO of Paessler
Latest press releases
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools