May 7, 2019 - Source: Engineering & Technology
Over half of UK IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
By E&T editorial staff
"Research from network-monitoring company Paessler has highlighted the biggest frustrations in IT departments across the UK.
According to Paessler’s research - surveying more than 2,000 IT administrators in 110 countries in December 2018 - the number one frustration for UK IT staff is being caught out by network issues. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things