April 17, 2017 - Source: Network World
PRTG is one of tech pros favorite IT products
By Ann Bednarz
"I use PRTG in a botnet lab to show students an attack from a Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC), which creates a denial-of-service on the domain controller. We are also monitoring traffic in the botnet lab to detect if client machines are downloading torrents. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things