April 17, 2017 - Source: Network World
PRTG is one of tech pros favorite IT products
By Ann Bednarz
"I use PRTG in a botnet lab to show students an attack from a Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC), which creates a denial-of-service on the domain controller. We are also monitoring traffic in the botnet lab to detect if client machines are downloading torrents. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- September 19, 2019 - ARN : Paessler announces subscription licence for large-scale device monitoring
- August 22, 2019 - Infosec Voices : Sounding The Alarm: Can Your Home Security System Be Hacked?
- August 21, 2019 - Inside Small Business : Getting 5G ready: a guide for business leaders
Latest press releases
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring