June 3, 2019 - Source: ITWire
'Network nasties' number one frustration for Australian IT managers: survey
By Peter Dinham
"Around six in ten Australian IT administrators are frustrated by unexpected network issues in the workplace, and just more than one third feel underappreciated, according to a newly published survey. That’s according to the network monitoring company Paessler, which compared and contrasted the views and opinions of 2000 IT administrators globally [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 23, 2019 - Channel Asia : Paessler opens development hub in Malaysia
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things