July 2, 2019 - Source: Inside Networks
More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
According to new research from Paessler, UK IT staff’s biggest frustrations in the workplace are networks unexpectedly failing with no warning (63 per cent) and end users reporting problems before IT even knew about them (54 per cent).
"Often problems are difficult to predict in advance", said Martin Hodgson, country manager for UK and Ireland at Paessler. "Many issues can originate from the users themselves, with them failing to read instructions or not reporting minor challenges that then grow into much bigger issues". [...]
Latest press clippings
- July 23, 2019 - Channel Asia : Paessler opens development hub in Malaysia
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things