July 2, 2019 - Source: Inside Networks
More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
According to new research from Paessler, UK IT staff’s biggest frustrations in the workplace are networks unexpectedly failing with no warning (63 per cent) and end users reporting problems before IT even knew about them (54 per cent).
"Often problems are difficult to predict in advance", said Martin Hodgson, country manager for UK and Ireland at Paessler. "Many issues can originate from the users themselves, with them failing to read instructions or not reporting minor challenges that then grow into much bigger issues". [...]
Latest press clippings
- September 19, 2019 - ARN : Paessler announces subscription licence for large-scale device monitoring
- August 22, 2019 - Infosec Voices : Sounding The Alarm: Can Your Home Security System Be Hacked?
- August 21, 2019 - Inside Small Business : Getting 5G ready: a guide for business leaders
Latest press releases
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring