April 29, 2019 - Source: techradar.pro
Infrastructure just isn't as important to the future of network monitoring
By Martin Hodgson
"IT operators will no longer have to focus on infrastructure when monitoring networks. When we consider the challenges posed by today’s digital world, it is clear that IT operators must be agile and prepared for all technological advancements. If the industry is to continue to thrive and grow, we must continue to look towards the future of computing technology. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 23, 2019 - Channel Asia : Paessler opens development hub in Malaysia
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things