September 30, 2019 - Source: The fast mode
Helmut Binder Takes Over as CEO of Paessler
By Ray Sharwa
"Paessler recently announced the appointment of Helmut Binder as CEO following the voluntary departure of Christian Twardawa at the end of this month.
Binder joins the company from the IT Services and Software specialist Materna, based in Dortmund, where he held the position of CEO for over four years, taking over from the two founders in 2015. Helmut Binder studied Economics in Cologne, Germany and Tokyo, Japan. He has been working in the IT industry for 15 years and has spent the majority of his career working in international markets.
As he takes the helm at Paessler, Binder will be looking to build on the identification of new customer segments including the growth of the new PRTG PLUS subscription model, offering flexible monitoring for large IT environments with more than 5,000 users, or devices. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- October 2, 2019 - Tech Coffee House : Paessler launches PRTG PLUS
- September 30, 2019 - IT Brief Australia : Paessler prepares for expansion with new CEO appointment
- September 30, 2019 - The fast mode : Helmut Binder Takes Over as CEO of Paessler
Latest press releases
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools