April 10, 2019 - Source: Wendover News
Heath Robinson runs again
By Stephen Fleming
A reconstruction of the codebreaking machine that inspired Colossus has been unveiled at The National Museum of Computing on Bletchley Park. The unveiling of the working Heath Robinson machine was performed by wartime Wren Irene Dixon in the presence of the great nephew of W Heath Robinson, the illustrator after whom the machine was named.
Like the historic machines throughout the Museum, the Heath Robinson original illustrations are protected by the newly installed Paessler AG PRTG environmental monitoring system.
Latest press clippings
- May 7, 2019 - Engineering & Technology : Over half of UK IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- April 29, 2019 - Satoshi Nakamoto Blog : Infrastructure just isn't as important to the future of network monitoring
- April 29, 2019 - Acrosoft Solutions UK : Tech News – Infrastructure Just Isn't As Important To The Future Of Network Monitoring
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things