April 10, 2019 - Source: Wendover News
Heath Robinson runs again
By Stephen Fleming
A reconstruction of the codebreaking machine that inspired Colossus has been unveiled at The National Museum of Computing on Bletchley Park. The unveiling of the working Heath Robinson machine was performed by wartime Wren Irene Dixon in the presence of the great nephew of W Heath Robinson, the illustrator after whom the machine was named.
Like the historic machines throughout the Museum, the Heath Robinson original illustrations are protected by the newly installed Paessler AG PRTG environmental monitoring system.
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
- June 11, 2019 - Tech Native : Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things