August 16, 2019 - Source:
Hackers In The Home: How Safe Is Your Alarm System?
By Martin Hodgson
"Every connected device multiplies the vulnerability of a network. The recent explosion in IoT devices in modern homes has created a treasure trove for hackers. With so many unsecured devices, which are all potential gateways – it is easier than ever for hackers to make their way into home networks. Even your home alarm system, designed to keep physical intruders at bay, may actually be a means for virtual intruders to steal sensitive and personal information. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- November 7, 2019 - IT Web : Hidden costs catching network administrators by surprise
- November 1, 2019 - IT Pro Portal : The healthcare IT environment: Tips on monitoring software and what to look for
- November 1, 2019 - IT Web : Africa Solution Distributor (ASD) extends pan-African Paessler’s PRTG reseller opportunities
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2019: Paessler launches PRTG PLUS to meet large enterprise needs
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments