August 21, 2019 - Source: Inside Small Business
Getting 5G ready: a guide for business leaders
By George Wilson
"5G is high on the Australian agenda, with the year so far categorised by huge investment and speculation about the technology. The rollout has been picking up speed with Telstra and Optus switching on fifth-generation network access across the country, and Vodafone to follow suit in 2020.
5G promises faster data speeds, more reliable connections, and a new era of connectedness relevant to every industry. It has the potential bolster business operations, enhance flexible working, and bring together innovation from across the country. However, the move to 5G also brings with it challenges in the form of rapid data creation and increased security risk in managing and protecting data. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- November 7, 2019 - IT Web : Hidden costs catching network administrators by surprise
- November 1, 2019 - IT Pro Portal : The healthcare IT environment: Tips on monitoring software and what to look for
- November 1, 2019 - IT Web : Africa Solution Distributor (ASD) extends pan-African Paessler’s PRTG reseller opportunities
Latest press releases
- October 15, 2019: Paessler launches PRTG PLUS to meet large enterprise needs
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments