August 21, 2019 - Source: Inside Small Business
Getting 5G ready: a guide for business leaders
By George Wilson
"5G is high on the Australian agenda, with the year so far categorised by huge investment and speculation about the technology. The rollout has been picking up speed with Telstra and Optus switching on fifth-generation network access across the country, and Vodafone to follow suit in 2020.
5G promises faster data speeds, more reliable connections, and a new era of connectedness relevant to every industry. It has the potential bolster business operations, enhance flexible working, and bring together innovation from across the country. However, the move to 5G also brings with it challenges in the form of rapid data creation and increased security risk in managing and protecting data. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- August 22, 2019 - Infosec Voices : Sounding The Alarm: Can Your Home Security System Be Hacked?
- August 21, 2019 - Inside Small Business : Getting 5G ready: a guide for business leaders
- August 16, 2019 - : Hackers In The Home: How Safe Is Your Alarm System?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things