May 24, 2018 - Source: IT Pro Portal
Five steps to surviving an IT Emergency
By Martin Hodgson
"In a world of near-constant connectivity, losing access to everyday operations is one thing, but for critical IT systems it’s vital to prevent any potential downtime. We all know those days – the server crashes, the last successful backup is everything except up to date, and then the manager appears at the door asking when work can resume. Just when you think things couldn’t get any worse, customers begin asking for answers, and it becomes apparent that the IT crisis has well and truly hit. [...]"
Latest Press Clippings
- March 6, 2019 - Tech Native : Cracking the code: How hard can it be?
- February 26, 2019 - Total MK : Paessler AG sponsors TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions in Milton Keynes
- February 26, 2019 - Wendover News : Paessler AG sponsors award-winning TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions for people with autism
Latest Press Releases
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things
- June 5, 2018: Paessler and Fujitsu alliance ensures Uptime of IT Infrastructure