May 24, 2018 - Source: IT Pro Portal
Five steps to surviving an IT Emergency
By Martin Hodgson
"In a world of near-constant connectivity, losing access to everyday operations is one thing, but for critical IT systems it’s vital to prevent any potential downtime. We all know those days – the server crashes, the last successful backup is everything except up to date, and then the manager appears at the door asking when work can resume. Just when you think things couldn’t get any worse, customers begin asking for answers, and it becomes apparent that the IT crisis has well and truly hit. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
- June 11, 2019 - Tech Native : Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things