October 30, 2018 - Source: BIZ Journals
Federal Agencies Can Procure Paessler's PRTG Network Monitor
"Paessler AG, the innovative network monitoring specialist, today announced that PRTG Network Monitor is now available to federal agencies through its partner's IT Schedule 70 contract: SYNNEX Corporation's contract, GS-35F-0143R, includes products and services from more than 200 technology providers able to help agencies effectively manage their information technology. Used by more than 200,000 system administrators worldwide, PRTG is the world's most popular network monitoring solution. Intuitive and exceptionally flexible, PRTG enables administrators to see in real-time what is happening across their entire IT infrastructure - including networks, systems, hardware, software and the devices that tie into it. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
- June 11, 2019 - Tech Native : Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
- June 6, 2019 - Electronic Specifier : Overcome the big networking frustrations at half-day event
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things