March 6, 2019 - Source: Tech Native
Cracking the code: How hard can it be?
By Martin Hodgson
"It’s the film we’ve all been talking about, comparing the endings we found ourselves at, the path we went down to get there and the length of time it took us to complete it.
That’s right – Bandersnatch, the latest Black Mirror phenomenon is the interactive film that has really taken the nation by surprise. The film challenges us to control the life of the programmer, developing his own game. It contains glimpses into the world of programming and offers us as the viewer an insight into how hackers often leave little traces behind. In fact, it begs the question – is a hacker ever truly anonymous? [...]"
Latest Press Clippings
- March 6, 2019 - Tech Native : Cracking the code: How hard can it be?
- February 26, 2019 - Total MK : Paessler AG sponsors TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions in Milton Keynes
- February 26, 2019 - Wendover News : Paessler AG sponsors award-winning TNMOC Relaxed Opening Sessions for people with autism
Latest Press Releases
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things
- June 5, 2018: Paessler and Fujitsu alliance ensures Uptime of IT Infrastructure