March 6, 2019 - Source: Tech Native
Cracking the code: How hard can it be?
By Martin Hodgson
"It’s the film we’ve all been talking about, comparing the endings we found ourselves at, the path we went down to get there and the length of time it took us to complete it.
That’s right – Bandersnatch, the latest Black Mirror phenomenon is the interactive film that has really taken the nation by surprise. The film challenges us to control the life of the programmer, developing his own game. It contains glimpses into the world of programming and offers us as the viewer an insight into how hackers often leave little traces behind. In fact, it begs the question – is a hacker ever truly anonymous? [...]"
Latest press clippings
- August 9, 2019 - BusinessToday : Paessler Sets Motion For Ambitious Growth Plans In Malaysia
- July 30, 2019 - IT-Sideways : Paessler opens central support and sales development hub in Malaysia
- July 30, 2019 - The Borneo post : Malaysia retains position in Global Innovation Index 2019
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things