June 11, 2019 - Source: Tech Native
Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
By Martin Hodgson
"Netflix’s latest series “The Society” follows a group of high school students trying to survive in a town without adults. The students must learn how to do everything for themselves. In order to secure food supply, they have no choice but to learn how to farm sustainably if their limited resources are to last long enough to allow them to survive. [...]
If we are to ensure sustainable food supply going forward, we need to act today. The technology and the science is available to us. All we need to do now is to put our knowledge and expertise into action. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- August 9, 2019 - BusinessToday : Paessler Sets Motion For Ambitious Growth Plans In Malaysia
- July 30, 2019 - IT-Sideways : Paessler opens central support and sales development hub in Malaysia
- July 30, 2019 - The Borneo post : Malaysia retains position in Global Innovation Index 2019
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things