June 11, 2019 - Source: Tech Native
Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
By Martin Hodgson
"Netflix’s latest series “The Society” follows a group of high school students trying to survive in a town without adults. The students must learn how to do everything for themselves. In order to secure food supply, they have no choice but to learn how to farm sustainably if their limited resources are to last long enough to allow them to survive. [...]
If we are to ensure sustainable food supply going forward, we need to act today. The technology and the science is available to us. All we need to do now is to put our knowledge and expertise into action. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- October 2, 2019 - Tech Coffee House : Paessler launches PRTG PLUS
- September 30, 2019 - IT Brief Australia : Paessler prepares for expansion with new CEO appointment
- September 30, 2019 - The fast mode : Helmut Binder Takes Over as CEO of Paessler
Latest press releases
- September 26, 2019: Paessler announces Helmut Binder as CEO
- September 18, 2019: Paessler Launches PRTG PLUS – Subscription Licence for Large Deployments
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools