June 3, 2019 - Source: technology decisions
Aussie IT admins overstressed and underappreciated
By Dylan Bushell-Embling
"Just under six in 10 (59%) Australian IT administrators are frustrated by unexpected network issues in the workplace, according to a new study from network monitoring company Paessler. A survey conducted by the company found that just over a third of Australian IT administrators feel there is a lack of understanding and appreciation for what they do. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
- June 11, 2019 - Tech Native : Could Technology be the Answer to Feeding the Planet?
- June 6, 2019 - Electronic Specifier : Overcome the big networking frustrations at half-day event
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things