February 15, 2018 - Source: SecurityBrief Asia
A look inside network monitoring for the connected age
By George Wilson
"Gartner predicts that nearly 20 billion Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices will be online by the year 2020, with global IT spending predicted to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018, increasing 4.5 per cent from 2017. While consumers have a tendency to buy more devices, the enterprise market continues to demonstrate strong growth – representing a huge challenge to IT admins today. [...]"
Latest press clippings
- July 2, 2019 - Inside Networks : More than half of IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- June 27, 2019 - MobiChord : How Do You Think 5G Networks Will Impact IoT?
- June 20, 2019 - techradar.pro : Using innovative technology to feed our growing population
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things